Tennis Impact regroupe une équipe de professionnels diplômés et expérimentés. Des entraineurs mais aussi un préparateur physique, coach mental, docteur, ostéopathe et kinésithérapeute.
2018 : Tennis Impact
2016 – 2018 : Elite Tennis Center
2015 – 2016 : Mouratoglou Tennis Academy
2006 – 2015 : ISP Tennis Academy
2001 – 2006 : TC Plaisir
Has worked with:
Marton Fucsovics (31 ATP)
Dayana Yastremska (46 WTA)
Jean-René Lisnard (Ex 84 ATP)
Hicham Arazi (Ex 22 ATP)
(Alizé Cornet, Varvara Gracheva, Olympe Lancelot, Sami Reinwein, Hugo Nys, Danilo Petrovic, Constant Lestienne, Tak Kuhn Wang, Pedja Krstin, Johnatan Eysseric, Hugo Grenier, Antoine Escoffier…)
French National Team (1986 – 1995)
Two European Team Championships
Multiple French Youth Championships
Highest ATP singles ranking: 532
Highest ATP doubles ranking: 320
Highest French ranking: 34
University in the USA:
Played 2 seasons for Virginia Commonwealth University
Rookie of the Year in 1996
Reached the NCAA Final Four
2018 : Tennis Impact
2012 – 2018: Coach at Mouratoglou Tennis Academy. Head of juniors.
2004 – 2011 : Coach, Premier Tennis Academy, Corpus Christi, Texas under Steve Denton. Head of junior program.
Steve Denton. Head of junior program.
2003 – 2004 : Assistant Coach, Texas A&M University – Corpus Christi
In the USA:
– 1995-1997: Palmer Tennis Academy, Tampa, Florida
– 1998-1999: University of South Alabama
– 1999-2003: Islander University, Corpus Christi, Texas: tennis scholarship, degree in sociology. Ranked in NCAA Top 50.
– 2003-2009: Head coach at Premier Tennis Academy under Steve Denton, World N°12 in singles in 1983.
Beat Chris Haggard (South Africa) – World N°226 in singles in 1995.
Sparring partner for:
– Jared Palmer (Tampa) – World N°1 in doubles in 2000.
– Jeff Tarengo (Tampa) – World N°42 in singles in 1998.
– Jennifer Capriati (Tampa) – World N°1 in singles in 2001.
– Guy Forget (Biarritz, France) – World N°4 in singles in 1991.
• Head of the Tennis School and responsible for practices at the Tennis Club de Grasse for the last 25 years
Has worked with:
• Jean René LISNARD (ex 84 ATP)
• Jean Baptiste GORRIERI (ex -4/6)
• numerous players ranked from 15 to 0.
• Highest ATP ranking: 434
• 7 straight years ranked -30 (40 best French players)
• Played for Monaco in the Davis Cup 21 times
• Played 10 years for the Monte Carlo Country Club at the Nationale 1B level.
• Player-captain of the TC Grasse first team from the Nationale 4 to Nationale 1B levels.
• 2 French team championships with TC Grasse at the Nationale 3 and Nationale 2 levels.
• 3-time champion of the Criterium Régional.
STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING COACH
Professor of physical education and sports
BE2 diploma in Tennis (played at -4/6 level)
BE diploma in Strength Training
20 years of experience as a strength and conditioning coach for high-level athletes, including 7 years with Team Lagardère (2005-2011) with Alizé Cornet, Julien Benneteau, Nicolas Mahut, Mickaël Llodra.
Since 2011, founder and manager of K2 Performance, with many athletes on a national and international level, including Elina Svitolina, Eliza Kulichkova, Stefan Popovic.
Bachelor’s in Sports Training from the UFR Staps in Nice
Master’s in Strength and Conditioning and Rehabilitation from the UFR Staps in Nice
DE 1 diploma in Tennis
Former professional tennis player. Today, he is a coach and sports psychologist for high-level athletes. Over his 12 years on the ATP tour, he reached a worldwide ranking of 180 and 25 in France. He is the sports psychologist for Sud Tennis Académie and Provence Académie and coach to numerous athletes.
Co-Founder and Principal of ICS School
School Teacher (Languages, Literature and Social Studies teacher)
University Lecturer (Languages, Sociolinguistics, Pedagogy)
Former International School Principal, ISP and Mouratoglou Academies
• Physical Sciences Teacher
• Vélite is a private school specializing in educational support for middle and high school students and high-level athletes.
• A former high-level athlete, he has been head of Vélite since 2008. His experience and expertise have enabled young athletes to continue their schooling (CNED) while performing in their discipline (tennis, football, volleyball…). His team of teachers are always available and work closely with the coaches to make sure your children thrive.
Doctor: Carl Willem
- Sports Medicine (DES)
- Diving Medicine (DIU)
- Hyperbaric Medicine (DIU)
- Tropical Medicine (DES)
- General Medicine(DES)
Former doctor for Sporting de Charleroi and the Belgian National Team – The Red Devils
Doctor Carl Willem works out of the multidisciplinary medical center EM4S Sophiasis in Valbonne (Alpes-Maritimes department, Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region).
The office is located at Villa N°4, behind the BNP. At the roundabout in front of the Fitlane, take the first exit onto D98 and the office will be on your left.
Trained in Belgium and France in medicine, surgery, sports medicine (hyperbaric and subaquatic), and tropical medicine, Dr. Willem is also a doctor in the fire brigade. In addition to his extensive experience practicing medicine, he is also a lecturer and runs applied studies.
OSTEOPATH / PHYSICAL THERAPIST: Michel Brohan
- Physical therapy diploma from the school of Dr. De Sambucy in Paris
- DU diploma in Sports Physical Therapy
- Paris Osteopathy School (École d’Ostéopathie Paris)
- Chinese Energetics
- Sports Traumatology
- NIROMATHÉ and MÉZIÈRES Method
1985 – 1999 Physical therapist for US CRÉTEIL(Football)
1990 – 1999 Regular consultant for US Créteil (multisport, cycling, handball, wrestling)
1995 – 1999 Regular consultant for INSEP (Weightlifting)
2001– 2004 French National Team Staff (Football)
2004 – 2010 French National Team A Staff(Football)
1999 – 2019 Consultant for AS Cannes, football and rugby
• Diploma from École Azenday, a certified member of the French Massage Federation (FFMBE)
• Sports recovery, Swedish, Californian, light legs, head and neck massages